Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

I miss having a blog

I had one for many years that I posted to daily. It was my Facebook before FB existed, I put up memes and funny pictures and anecdotes about my life. A lot of really private stuff but I lived by a simple rule: 100% open and honesty; if I'm being completely honest about myself including the warts, how can anything said about me hurt me? It can't.

It never did either, until I started trying to be more "ladylike" and have some feminine mystery. Here it is about ten years (give or take) from there and I find myself adhering once more to that first theory. I'm not ashamed of my life, or my warts-they make me human. So I'm going to start blogging again and I'm doing it here because this is who I am: evil, kinky and gamer bitch through and through.

Today I had a sensation I had forgotten, a need to re-visit the kink community. I miss having friends out in the lifestyle and going to play parties and munches and what not. I was doing that fourteen years ago, long before this latest bump in the road that got me evicted from a local group. I miss seeing demos and having some sort of a social life that was accepting of all of me, even maybe more so of the slave part. I don't know if I'm going to act on that need because I don't want to deal with the crap that will come my way, the ostracizing and the whispering...it doesn't particularly bother me but it might bother MG. For now maybe I'll re-familiarize myself with the online community and worry about local later.


No comments:

Post a Comment